Multi-purpose folding saw with a 14-1/5-inch curved blade for greater reach. It is equipped with a perfectly-balanced uniquely-shaped low angle curve (2,000 mm radius of the blade), hard chrome-plated blade. The low angle curve enables cutting branches smoothly and incredibly fast. Features extra-large teeth (5.5 tpi).
Long well-balanced taper-ground blade with impulse-hardened non-set tooth design provides extended working reach, faster cutting, and handles large limbs and small trunks with no effort. The non-slip two-handed rubberized cushioned handle provides a sure and comfortable grip even in the most difficult operating conditions. It is an ideal multi-purpose folding saw for cutting big jobs down to size. Suitable for pruning, cutting green wood as well as dry, hardwood. Exceptional design, strength, balance, and superior finish quality. Comes in a blister pack. Made in Japan.
- 14-1/5-inch (360 mm) blade length
- 5.5 teeth per inch (6.5 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
- 1 pound (450 grams) weight
- Product applications include pruning & trimming, lawn & garden, construction
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship