- Configured with 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements, the Royal Berkey Water Filter can purify up to 4 Gallons per hour.
- Configured with 4 Black Berkey Purification Elements, the Royal Berkey Water Filter can purify up to 8 Gallons per hour.
- Fluoride Removal: Up to 4 PF-2 Fluoride and Arsenic Filters may be installed in the lower chamber of this system if desired.
This powerful water filter purifies both treated water and untreated raw water from such sources as remote lakes, streams, stagnant ponds and water supplies in foreign countries, where regulations may be substandard at best. Perfect for outdoor activities and a must in hostile environments where electricity, water pressure or treated water may not be available.
The Royal Berkey Water Filter removes viruses, pathogenic bacteria, cysts and parasites and extracts harmful chemicals such as herbicides, pesticides, VOCs, organic solvents, radon 222 and trihalomethanes. It also reduces rust, silt, sediment, foul taste and odors and unhealthy minerals such as lead and mercury. This system is so powerful it can remove red food coloring from water without removing the beneficial minerals your body needs. Virtually no other system can duplicate this performance.
Constructed of highly polished 304 stainless steel, the system comes complete with two purification elements and utilizes the latest technological advances. This water filter has a storage capacity of about 3.25 gallons (12.3 liters) and when in use it stands 23” in height with a diameter of 9.5”. The upper chamber nests within the lower chamber for transport and stands only 15.25” in height.
Configured with two Black Berkey™ Purification Elements the water filter will purify up to 4 Gallons (15.1 liters) per hour*. This water filter can be expanded to use four purification elements and is capable of purifying up to 8 Gallons (30.3 liters) per hour*.
* Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines
* Avoid cycling water softened water through your Berkey System The mineral salts from a water softener will prematurely plug the filters. *
*The Berkey® stainless steel chambers are assembled in the USA from US and imported parts. The Black Berkey® Purification Elements are made and assembled in the USA.