BtechBTECH Mobile GMRS-50X1 50 Watt GMRS Two-Way Radio, GMRS Repeater Capable, with Dual Band Scanning Receiver (136-174.99MHz (VHF) 400-520.99MHz (UHF))
- [50W GMRS 2-WAY RADIO & SCANNING RECEIVER]: The GMRS-50X1 is a 50 Watt GMRS walkie talkie mobile radio compatible with all brands of FRS and GMRS radios. It is also compatible with GMRS repeaters. Channels are wideband and narrowband compatible. The GMRS-50X1 is also a VHF and UHF scanning receiver capable to add additional channels for receive only (such as NOAA weather and other channels of interest).
- [LONG RANGE]: Requires an external antenna (the Nagoya NMO-200C is recommended: B07XCYNGNY) . The GMRS-50X1 is an ideal radio for users that need the maximum range from a base/home/or mobile environment. The GMRS-50X1 was designed in the heartland of the (in South Dakota), the GMRS-50X1 is the best GMRS mobile radio available!
- [PRIVACY TONES]: The GMRS-50X1 is compatible with all CTCSS (PL Tone) and DCS (DPL Tones) privacy tones from any other brand of walkie talkies. You can easily scan and select the tone needed to transmit and filter to hear only the conversations you want to hear!
- [OTHER FEATURES]: Wideband or Narrowband Switchable, FM Radio (65.0MHz-108.0MHz), Large LCD Display (Multiple Selectable Text Colors), Scanning Modes: Channel, Frequency, and Tone, High (50W)/ Mid (20W) /Low (5W) Power Switchable, 50 CTCSS 346 DCS Tones, Tone searching/scanning, Quad standby, PC programmable, Alpha Numeric Channel Storage, Transmission Time Out (TOT), Busy Channel Lock-Out (BCLO)
- [WHATS INCLUDED?]: BTECH GMRS-50X1, Speaker Mic, DC Cable, Radio & Mic Brackets, Mounting Hardware, and User Guide