100-Hour Candle for Emergencies
The 100-Hour Candle is a cost-effective, efficient light source for emergency and survival applications, the 100-Hour Candle is clean-burning, odorless, and smokeless, making it a safer choice for indoor use. It features a proprietary blend of paraffin and other liquids to maximize the life, light, and warmth of the candle. The shatterproof container is lightweight, yet designed for stability. Simply replace the cap for easy storage and transport.
Reliable, long-lasting light when and where you need it. A must-have for any emergency kit - great for traveling and camping, too. From unexpected storms to true emergencies, power is often the first resource lost. Count on the night after night of reliable light with a reliable candle.
Emergency Candle Features:
- Proprietary blend of paraffin and other liquids
- Clean-burning, odorless and smokeless
- Up to 100-Hour burn time with 1/4 inch wick
- An adjustable wick for more light
- Light, safe and sturdy plastic container
- Re-sealable cap for easy storage and portability
- Fuel won't break down over time
- Proudly made in the U.S.A
3.5" Wide x 4 1/4" Tall x 11" round
Your 100-Hour Candle requires little maintenance. We recommend the following care:
- Simply cap tightly for storage and portability
- Replace cap when not in use to reduce evaporation
- As with all combustibles, replace the cap when not in use
- Do not store near heat sources or in areas of high temperatures
The fuel is Tetradecane.
The Wick is made of cotton and is mercury-free. Before each use, trim the wick to 1/4" before lighting the candle.